Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Proposal

-->This is for my honey..
Will you marry me, by your side i will be. I think it's time to be a host to my honey, I think it's time make a toast to my honey, I think it's time to just propose to my guy. Your truly the best, a bless, the greatest guy I know, you made my life worth living, honey and it shows. I want to have you closer to me, to feel happy at home. I want to promise that I’ll never leave you alone. For one thing I’m really sure for you my love has no end and nothing in this world can separate us, so until then. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Sitting here contemplating will my dreams come true, no one is perfect in life, but you're so perfect for me. I can't describe how your love sets me free. My life won't be okay until you're by my side.
Without you I’d be empty, so be my groom!

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment