Friday, August 13, 2010

Embrace the spirits of Freedom


Free like the river, flowing freely through infinity, Free to be sure of what I am and who I need not be, Free from all worries, Freer than the clock's hands, ticking way the times, Life running through me, till I feel my father God has called, Me having nothing , but possessing riches more than all. Shinning through my soul, free from feeling heat or knowing bitter cold, Free from conceiving the beginning, for that's the infinite start, I'm gone - gone but still living, Free like a vision, that the mind of only you can see, Freer than a raindrop, falling from the sky, Freer than a smile in a baby's sleeping eyes, I'm free like a river, flowing freely to infinity, I'm free to be sure of what I am and who I need not be,

I'm much freer - like the meaning of the word free that human defines.

1 comment: