Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Friends Forever ♥

I couldn't find the right words nothing seemed to rhyme to write something for you all. I think it will take time because when you have friends that are very hard to find, there's so much to say because you make everything alright. So I will tell you right now exactly what I need to say, to show you how much I appreciate you being there everyday. Through tears and fights, through smiles, I knew everything would be alright. Through love and hate, through betrayal and debate, for you I would always have faith. By your side I would always stand and you'll stand by mine too, because that’s what forever friends do. So no matter what happens with us In life, through all of the wrongs and all of the rights, I’ll stand by your side, help fight all your fights.I'm so glad God gave to me someone just like you. He knew that you would be one of the chosen few! I sometimes wish I could explain how much you mean to me, but it’s just not possible to list a billion things. So I just wanted to say Thanks for being in my life!! I love you sooo soooo much ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment