Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Valentine

Another Valentine is here & I know you will not bring in flowers or gifts to please me, and for everyone your love for me may go unnoticed. But I know all in my heart and want you to know today, that I would be nothing without you.
What a wonderful dream come true was that when you stepped into my life with an everlasting promise of being with me and to be mine till eternity. You have stood by my side and gave a smile. You saw the best that is in me and accepted my worst with a smile.

Something magical has happened to me. Ever since you came into it, my life has been much like a fairytale. With you around everything seems so perfect, so nice and enchanting. You are there in every waking moment of mine and even in my dreams. I love the way you make each day so special that it becomes a celebration. I wish that I may live for ever in such rare moments, where there is none but us, where time has no boundary, where the only thing strictly prohibited is trespassing into reality.

Strongest thing that I believe more than anything is that even death cannot do us part & if I die, you will always have my love seeing you through and if you die, I will keep you alive in my heart forever till we meet again for “ETERNITY”.

I can only feel blessed and thank my stars that I was destined to be with you, had the fortune to win your love, and to love you with all my heart. With you, all days are Valentine's days and all nights are Christmas eves. With you, the world takes on a different hue, the water becomes bluer and the flowers, more colorful. I love you sweetheart. I love you with all my heart. My heart says it all.. I love you and its true.
There is something in the air, the season, that screams that hallowed word..."LOVE".

No comments:

Post a Comment