Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hold me in your arms


Hold me in your arms and never let me go, Hold me in your arms, cause I need you so. Safe in these arms, arms that's where I want to be. Safe from the harm in these arms, arms that's where I want to be. If I may die, let it be here with you. For here with you I shall surely be safe. Safe from the hate, from the lies, from the Vultures of Christ. I can see it in your eyes, there is something. Something you wanna tell me. I see it in your eyes. Take me in your arms and say you'll never let me go. I don't wanna say I'm sorry, cause I know there is nothing wrong. Don't be afraid there is no need to worry, cause my feelings for you are still strong. Take me in your arms and hold me. Never never let me go. I want to spend eternity with you, Your love is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment