Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reason for everything

The most beautiful dream of my life was born with our first kiss. Since you came into my life, I have had a reason to look forward to each dawn. No one else has ever made me feel the way that you do. I like who I am when I am with you. You bring out a beauty in me that I never knew existed, and you do so by merely being you. You took my hand and drew out a light that no one else had looked deep enough to see. You believed in me and in so doing, you made me believe in myself. Now I feel like I can do anything. Now I have a reason to believe in miracles and all of the wonderful things that life can hold. With you in my arms, I look forward to each dawn.

I love you for these reasons and for so many more. I love you for who you are, and for what you have made me. And I 'll love you until the end of time
.

No comments:

Post a Comment