Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can't Stop Loving you


It still feels like our first kiss, feels like the first touch

We're still gettin' closer baby, can't get close enough I'm still holdin' on. It's gettin' better baby, no one can better this.
The first time our eyes met it's the same feelin' I get, only feels much stronger and I wanna love you longer.
You still turn the fire on, You're still the one
So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't, you're the only one I'd ever want, I only wanna make it good. So if I love you a little more than I should, Please forgive me I know not what I do. Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you. Don't deny me, This pain I'm going through. Please forgive me, if I need you like I do. Please believe me, every word I say is true. Please forgive me I can't stop loving you. You're still number one, I remember you,

I remember the smell of your skin, I remember everything, I still do With every word and every breath I'm prayin'
That's why I'm sayin'... Still feels like our best times are together

3 comments: